Venturing into the Unknown
Calm down calm down! You can do it, KH!
That is what I told myself over the past week. I knew there's gonna be new major hurdles in life coming up very soon and I'm absolutely right! Last Friday's meeting with B confirmed that. It spoilt my own personal plans, with my own ROM coming up soon.
Anyway, some happenings apart from the hectic work which I really don't wish to dwell on:
1) ROM Gown fitting
Thanks to you, you and you (*pointing*)! For taking your precious time off to accompany Baddest Bad and I down for the gown fitting. I'm praying that we will have lots of fun this afternoon. Really miss Cowy very much, but I will catch up with her very very soon. Hope she keeps her cow spirit up!
2) Rose's Moving
Ms Rose is moving away! She is left with about 3 months in her current house. When she first broke the news to me, it really dampened my spirits! I mean, I studied in her house, got sniffed and inspected by her doggy there, ate from her durian tree and suddenly she is moving?! Felt a bit not used to it at first, but like her, I have gotten over it. Not too long ago we were still talking about MY moving away and her future plans. Now she has beat me to the moving part. Ms Rose, please don't move too far away! No one will jog with me at IMH at night like you will!
3) Chenyi and Barui's Wedding
Glad to be part of their wedding though I could not joined the jie mei entourage to 'torture' Barui due to certain chinese belief by my future in-laws. Anyway, here is one of the FEW pictures of Baddest Bad during the wedding. I predict that the photos taken during our wedding will make up to about 80% of what he has taken throughout his whole life. keke. Oh ya, that is his little niece whom I have looked after the whole morning. A 24/7 fully-charged battery who rushed in just before the picture was snapped. -_-"
4) Sunrise on July 13
5) First JB Trip with left-over stomach room
Baddest Bad and Kel drove Devilly, Rose and me to JB. This is our first time having a less than satisfactory, in terms of filling our stomach, seafood meal at Pasir Gudang. keke. In the end, we still have to 'top-up' with KFC which they assured me that it is nicer than SG's version. Enjoyed the night of laughter! Hope to have it again soon!
6) A Glance into our Future:
... but now, it is just this:
... and many more. haha. Hope to find my strength to face the brand new week of work!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home