Dear B
Dear B
I really feel very lost. I felt like I'm going round and round in an endless circle.
You asked me whether it seemed that our workload has multiplied since you joined.
I said yes. But what I did not say was, "Yes, it has multiplied. But look at what has been accomplished? Nada. Zero. None."
I thought it was quite childish when you blew up during the last meeting. It was very unprofessional. It was also unprofessional when you told me you did not want to attend yesterday's seminar because you wanna sleep in.
I am also human. I have been so caught up with activities lately that I have been nearing exhaustion (no thanks to your endless cycle). You are not alone when you said you wanna sleep in. That's why I asked if we should still go and you still insist we go together. For the simple purpose of learning how to conduct a workshop (which I have done plenty of times before you joined) as well as for the sake of my future children (when I haven't even ROM and I'm sure the syllabus would have changed by the time my kid sat for the most important exam of his/her life.)
Well, since you pulled out last minute (and conveniently mentioned that I can claim transport when I'm already on my way there at 8am on a Sat morning) here's my report.
1) About 70 pax attended. I was one of the 4 Chinese there.
2) There were 'advertisements' here and there. We don't do that during our workshop.
3) The equipment was slightly faulty. One of the speakers failed to work half-way into the workshop. The speaker had to switch from wireless mic to handheld mic cos the former kept making squeaky noises. All these are my potential nightmares during the event. N our management is quite intolerant about this.
4) The speaker is very good. He's a crowd-puller as expected. This coincides with what we have always thought about him.
Thank you for the opportunity for this learning discovery journey. I felt that I can conduct my events better now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home