Minister's Visit to office
Thanks to the admin dept for keeping his visit a secret.... we have only 2 weeks lead time to get everything ready for the minister's visit last Friday. It was stressful but fun! 患难见真情! Thanks for all the teamwork in transforming our old office into such a wonderful place to live, work and play in!

World Map done up by my sup, me and designer Anuar! Presence in 41 countries and counting. Jia you!
Revamped showroom with specially designed signages. Thanks to Is for driving out to get the materials that I need!
The Centrepiece flower that I ordered less than 24 hours before the last rehearsal! haha.
Joseph with his wall graffiti - Robots world!
Anuar and Jason with their MCIS staff wall that is nearest to my seat.
Lydia with the 'animal wall'
Mulan with alien and monsters wall.
Zita with the plant wall.
Joan and Jaime with the 'I say, you say, we say...' wall.
Minister's sign-off on the main wall with a pen handed to him by yours truly.It was a great job done! Though I don't think it will contribute towards our bonus (if any), I really cherish the teamwork and friendships!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home