浪花一朵朵。。。
I always seemed to have 'theme songs' for the places I travel. keke. Songs that brought back the memories of my travels.
For Taiwan, it was 张惠妹's 想念你的歌 (Cos I was into this song when we went Taiwan)
For Australia, it was Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry (Cos it's no. 1 on the Australian charts and the song can be heard everywhere, in the car, in Queen Vic Mkt)
For Sentosa, it was Jordin Sparks' Tattoo.
For Taiwan with family, it was 张惠妹's Katsu (Simply because the MTV consist of Taiwan's aboriginals. )
For Bintan, it was 张惠妹's 听海(Due to the dreary weather and also the fact that we can hear the sound of waves from our room)
So for Redang.... it's 任贤齐's 浪花一朵朵.
Judging from my beach travels, I'm getting nearer and nearer to Maldives, right? haha. Hardly.... I was just told that my next trip will be the beach at Pulau Ubin. Save up time!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home