The most Beautiful Feeling in the World...
Is the feeling of happiness and blissfulness! Doesn't matter that work sux, or you get a pay cut, you know that good things are still happening around.
For me... currently, I'm feeling happy that...
... My family and I had a nice dinner at Curry Wok last weekend to celebrate Di's birthday. A simple meal with loved ones. Di is going Sweden next year, so won't be celebrating his 23rd (unless he can sponsor me there!)
... Chenyi and Barui are tying the knot tomorrow in China! I have made Baddest Bad practice a speech for them, but you guys know how it is, ask him to talk about feelings (even if it's not his own feelings) is like asking him to give up his life. So here's my present to them though I can't accompany Ba and family there.
... Playing Restaurant City with my supervisor. haha.... looking back at my blog, I used to dislike her and she used to be so hostile towards me. But now, we are really close. I'm glad for this friendship and hope that we will still keep in touch when we no longer work together. With her encouragement (and threatening to mark me down during appraisal), I have started my own restaurant in Restaurant City. haha. Childish right? Now I have more 'things' to do during work!
...Met up with 2 of my close friends last nite and chatted till the wee hours. Been some time since we did that... everyone is so busy with their lives now, meeting up is so tough! Even this outing was postponed twice. Felt happy for one of them for being happy with her boy and the other for her bravery to let go of the past. Jia you wor!
...Met up with 2 of my close friends last nite and chatted till the wee hours. Been some time since we did that... everyone is so busy with their lives now, meeting up is so tough! Even this outing was postponed twice. Felt happy for one of them for being happy with her boy and the other for her bravery to let go of the past. Jia you wor!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home