A Quarter Century le
Yup, I had a wonderful, simple yet happy birthday celebrations with Gazebooers and dear. Not to forget, our last anniversary celebration of our couple-hood.
Had such a fulfilling and fun weekend that I fell ill on Tuesday when I was supposed to report back to work. So... aging = lack of energy? I remember my didi's bd msg to me was not to burnt out. Seeing him being so active with hall and his hobby, I can't help but felt that we should enjoy life to the fullest at all possible moments.
Reaching this 'age', birthdays are not as significant as in the past. In fact, my ex-colleague with the same bd as me didn't even take leave to celebrate! When I asked her why? She said birthday is just another day of her life. I hope I won't ever reach that stage!
Yes, everyday should be special and blissful but it makes life even more worthwhile with the significance of bd, anniversaries etc.
I'm still grateful that friends are still making efforts to send bd wishes and celebrate with me. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home