Friday, March 20, 2009

Kill 2 Birds, with One Stone.

The Gazebooers will know what I meant with this title

The late-nite girls talk didn't come during my Genting trip with the Gazebooers. We were all so busy with celebrating two events - Moo's BD and my.... pleasant surprise!

You girls must be really laughing in ur hearts when I complained about his secretive behaviour these days, right?


I went back to the hotel room on the nite of 14 March after a tiring day from theme park rides and our 'dress-well' night to find a nice surprise in my room! Somehow Ba turned up in my room with the RING and a bouquet of roses with balloons and hearts all over to ask me the big question.

I was breathless, touched and surprised. At first I didn't know what to do. hahaha. Well, I said yes... to a person who knows me inside out (sometimes), knows how to handle my emotions
. A person who has showered concern over me for the years we've been together. A person who I have grown so accustomed to till I felt lost without him. A person who still quickens my heartbeat after so many years.

And of cos.... my DEAREST gazebooers.... How can I ever thank you all enough for this? Thanks for sacrificing our trip for this. Thanks for all the tips and talks and so much more. muacks.


The schemers (or selfless helpers)

Bulldog: I knew it! Something was up your sleeve. I got the same vibe that I had whenever you are doing something behind my back. haha. Thanks... for everything. From the msges to his pager long ago, to the sms that you sent back in JC days. And now... this.

Yaya: haha... I should have known something is wrong when you asked me to take pictures with you to buy time. You are a lousy liar but I'm too trusting. hahaha. Thanks for always being the rational one in the grp, to talk sense into me. Your words are always so meaningful and inspiring.

Peipei: You are a great actress! I would never have guessed! The trip to Watsons to buy plaster? To think that I really thought u are in pain. Thanks girl, for guiding us together. hahaha. You did it on our first date and you did it again now. Your selfless acts always touch me.

Moo: You are a cowy! How dare you raise your voice and complain abt my messiness? You also scolded me for calling him. haha. I know you din mean it. So thanks for.... 'scolding me'. I can't imagine your feelings when I told you how I felt during the ride! *blush*

Success! The weepy KH with dear.

I shall float away in happiness for a while. =) I love you, my dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home