Break- Out and Away!
1) BreakOut - 13 Feb 2009
I haven't watched a Dance performance ever since the NUS TQ (where Ba and I turned up to support Ms Smiley) years ago while I was in uni. So Ba and I were so excited to watch this Korean Extreme Dance Comedy!The storyline was okay, I love the starting and ending but found the middle part a bit dry.
My favourite prisoner is Joker. He can dance well and he is so funny! Simple-minded with a heart of gold. A bit like me. hahaha.
I love the audience interaction. We just burst out laughing when the police insisted that one (poor) audience is one of the the escaped inmates and the spotlight kept zooming again (and again) on him and the police threatening to shoot. LOL. There's another scene where a female audience, a student still in school uniform, was strapped with a bomb by the funny inmates. She looked (or maybe acted?) positively scared!
2) Break Away from the norm
Hee... this yr's V day, KH decides to chip in and plan as well. Agenda... enjoyable, happy day with Baddest Bad but away from town! So...
She drove them (after being stuck in a jam for 30-45min, and making a detour cos as usual, she chose to exit the wrong exit on the way there) to....
PEONY JADE for dim sum... cos she had watched too much HK drama and is craving badly for dim sum. Peony Jade is the restaurant where we bought our mooncakes last yr and I have wanted to try their dim sum since then.
The food there is superb! I love the sharkfin soup with dumplings the most. But cos my camera is low batt (again), I din manage to take a picture of it. Go try it and see for yourself! :)
Since we still have some time after dim sum before he took over, I drove us to Labrador Park. Our first time there! But still can't beat my fave ECP. haha. I decided that this park is not meant for skating. :p
It was a fine, warm afternoon.
This simple maze is chicken feet compared to 'Amaze N Things' in Victoria!
With that, I hand-over the day to Baddest Bad liao. Thanks for spending the 'special' day with me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home