Sunday, February 15, 2009

Unconditional Love

A conversation with my dearest BFF on V day about the topic 'Unconditional Love'.

A guy was showering unconditional love on her asking for 'nothing in return'. Is that so? I don't think so. I think this type of love is not unconditional.

The guy was actually making an effort to impress her and made her feel obliged to return his love. This is not what I called 'Unconditional Love' but a selfish form of love. The guy is not thinking for the gal, but for himself.

I do admit that my love for him, is not unconditional. Maybe it did started off as unconditional love: as long as he spoke to me, I'm happy le. But like 湘琴, after being together for so long, you start to expect him to return back some of the emotions, then u get hurt when u 'see' that it's not happening. And KH here, does not have what I coined the '湘琴 spirit', my Gazebooers agreed with that.

Unconditional is more often found in crushes than in love. Only true love is unconditional. Frankly, I feel that we have a lot to work on in this area and KH dun wanna be scolded by the Gazebooers again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home