The 2008 and 2009 Days
2008 passed by so fast! I think as my age meter increases, time just keep on speeding up up up. Perhaps because I'm having too much fun this year? haha. 2008 has been a very fruitful year for me. Some breakthroughs, minimal heartbreaks. =) Hope that 2009 will be even more rewarding in every aspects.
Work
2008 had been a tough year at work. Increasing political issues. But nonetheless, there was more to learn and made staying here justifiable for a while. Apart from the usual launches, which is losing novelty fast, we had done competitions and award ceremony. Well, a pay increase is so not possible during this period of recession, but I will still learn more from my new AGM in 2009.
Friends
Managed to stay in close touch with my friends who are the key stakeholders in my life. Been through a tough ride with some, cheered together with others and shared their joy. You guys are just simply great lah!
From gatherings to shopping, from visit to Night Safari to singing in the ktv, late night chats to roller-skating and many many more activities, I have really enjoyed myself this year.

Not to forget, the Gazebooers yearly highly anticipated yet DREADFULLY STRESSFUL (esp so for Sther this year) pressie exchange! Yaya has once again, made a new breakthrough. hahaha. Really glad that she likes my present to her. Oh, and moo, I love the fondue set! Hope that you will pick me next yr again. haha.
Family
In 2008, 弟 graduated from 'army school' and 'Robin Uni'. These tough environment have toughened him up into almost a man. haha. Well, now he's in Uni and seldom home! No one for me to disturb liao. =( In 2008, my family also went Taiwan together. It's a different experience from traveling with friends but equally enjoyable. Hope that we can travel more in the near future and not worry about $$. In 2009, I hope to spend more time with family.
Love
We continue to keep the fire burning. Heartbreaking moments are still there, but kept to the minimal in 2008. I'm glad, so glad that we are still making new breakthroughs in terms of understanding each other and our families, finding things that we like to do together, communicating more openly. I am thankful... for your caring acts when things are so bad. In 2009, I hope to be a better gf. Maybe attempt to be more feminine? hahaha.
Hope that 2009 will be a year of amazing breakthroughs for all! LEt's not allow recession to dampen our mood ok? =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home