The War
Even though staying neutral is the safest option, sometimes it's inevitable that one has to choose sides. I don't want to involve some ppl, yet, I know if I don't let the corp marketing manager know about this, I know editorial side will always point at Marketing for not doing our job. Marketing will then push the blame to sales, sales will then said the product is not gd enough. It is a vicious cycle.
It is a constant war, when the product doesn't sell, the finger-pointing will come with the arrows. Sometimes, the arrows could be poisoned enough that there are repercussions. The war has been fought long before I exist.
Another meeting where the table becomes very attractive. Everyone's eyes were on it. While the two generals fought it out.
I just wanna survive as a civilian in this war. How I wish I'm not thrown a sword to fight, and forced to take sides.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home