Sunday, October 19, 2008

Skating.... and my Self

"Don't keep thinking you will fall and you will not."

"Use your strength to push outwards. Lift your leg and bring it closer to the centre so that you can push out more and go faster. Watch me."

"Just keep your legs a little bent. Keep your balance."

"You can do it."

It had been 10 months ever since I picked up skating as a hobby. My progress is very slow. I'm a slow learner with not much of self-confidence and guts. Perhaps because I don't trust my legs to support my weight?

I felt terrified whenever I come to THE slope. No matter how Ba and Kel coaxed me, I refused to move like a stubborn child. It makes me sick yet I still dun dare. =(

I must work more on this.... before their patience run dry.

Well... something happy happened at least. Enjoyed my weekends with the skating gang at JB on Fri nite!

Don't know why, the same lack of confidence is not there when we went singing at Red Box ktv at Jusco City (the place was ready for halloween and even had a nice coffin and skeleton that kel likes). Felt so so high! Finally reached home and slept at about 3am.

Glad that baddest bad enjoyed himself too! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home