Sunday, April 22, 2007

Swimming under the Hot Hot Sun

What a week! If I were to summarise my week using keywords, the words will be: MC, Yoga, Earning money.

Went swimming today with 2 Gazebooers. Have been awhile since I saw yaya, due to her unpredictable schedule. It has even been longer since I last swam with my long-time swimming partner... the great Esther. hahaha. We swam at 11+am! The sun is really blazing hot! Now I feel like a cooked crab, all red and hot. But it was a nice lazy afternoon overall.

As usual, our swim session becomes a sharing session... of happiness, sadness and just stuff about life. It makes me wonder about a question: Which is more difficult to find? A person who loves u truly and deeply (not madly k, sounds stalker-ish) or a perfect job?

At our age, dating is no longer the fun-fun play-play type le. Now... it's more of commitment. Which, I'm sure that all couples know that it's not easy. Especially when it's past the honeymoon period, when sparks seem to fade, when things get boring and you start to see the 'bad' points about ur partner. It takes more than love to make things work. Initiative is one of the key factor. Also, your level of tolerance and the amount of trust+faith you have in this relationship.

I really dun know which is harder to find. But I do know that a life-time partner is definitely more important than a job. Don't wanna become a full-time workaholic, soaring high up in the corporate ladder like my AGM.

Ok ppl, Monday is here again. Don't despair, cos without Monday, there won't be the happiness you will feel on Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home