Happiness & Hopes
快乐。。。 快=Fast. 乐=Happiness. As the Chinese character indicates, happy times passes by very fast. That is exactly how I'm feeling now. The past 1month + had been a wonderful and happy break! Played so hard till I K.O. in my bed every night. (K.O. due to playing and K.O due to work is so different!!) Now I gotta pack up those feelings and start yet another new phase of my life.
Hope that everything will turn out ok. Hope that I will be strong enough to handle it. Hope that I can keep my optimism intact. Hope that I will be energetic enough. Hope that I will not think too much, but work more.
Hope that this new place will prove to be a shallower shit-hole, better yet, prove to me that my shit-hole theory is wrong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home