A Broken Necklace
After a happy nap on Sunday afternoon, I was tugging at my hair when the necklace that Ba gave me broke. I was so sad abt it and even shed a few drops of tears. It's not the first necklace from him but it's my 21st birthday gift and it's relatively expensive. :'( told a few friends abt it, cos I think of it as a bad omen. but they said I'm too superstitious le. Ba did not scold me, just kept lamenting on his sorry fate of having a rough and violent gf. -_-
So Wed nite, he brought me to Soo Kee Jewellery to see what can be done. He wanted to purchase a new chain for me and told the sales girl so.
"This type of chain necklace is the most durable and the strongest among all ," the sales girl told us.
"But she's already using this kind of chain and it has broken," Ba told the girl.
"How can it be! Do u have it with u?" She looked astonished. I guiltily held out my broken piece of necklace.
While looking totally shocked and amazed at my 'creation', she asked another question,"Did u bought this at Soo Kee too?"
Ba gave a very sheepish "yes I did".
"Hmm... how did u break it? Unless u applied a great amount of force...." she said thoughtfully.
Ok...I may not be a very gentle girl. I may be quite clumsy and rough. But then... maybe it's a sign to buy some even more durable stuff? Maybe Tiffany is a better choice? :p
Tough week.... TGIF tmr!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home