Sunday, March 25, 2007

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Met my dear cowy after work on Friday. Has been a while since I last went out with her alone. Although the time is short, we enjoyed each other's company. Sharing woes and weals. I suddenly missed jogging with her on Sun. It seemed so long ago! Before my tuition shifted to Sun. Talked a lot about love, school, work... etc and shopped. I hope she will be happy with her xiao di forever. :) Glad to see her so happy and blissful! :)

Caught TMNT on Saturday. I have always wanted to catch it after seeing it's trailer last yr while watching another show. It reminds me so much of my childhood! The cousins whom I hung out with as a kid always dun allow me to watch. They told me it was only meant for guys. *duh childish.

Anyway, my fave turtle is Michelangelo. =) But the funny thing is, the impression I had of him was with the purple mask. The turtle with purple mask turned out to be Ba's fave, Donatello. hahaha. Anyway, I grew up to become like Mikey (who's in orange mask)... cos I love to eat and slack as much as he does. I wish I can be as happy-go-lucky as him though. Ba likes Donatello because he's non-violence (or rather, least violent of all) and uses his wits to solve problem. N in a way... he is like him too. Likes to discover things and explore things. Likes to study techniques and how things work. haha.

Weekends really pass too fast le. This week is a tough week for myself and some of my close friends. Hope everyone will jia you and pass all the tests and obstacles in work and school. Next weekend will come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home