Monday, February 12, 2007

The Good NTU Days!


Went out with Pei, my FYP project mate, yesterday afternoon. We had lunch (well, I did, she merely ‘stole’ fries from me as she has taken her lunch due to some miscommunication) and went to shop for CNY clothings/office wears. Shopping with her is as fun as I remembered. We tried on clothes as if we owned the changing rooms. Haha.

With the release of ‘O’ Levels results and the soon-to-be released ‘A’ Levels results, we were not surprised that polytechnics and universities are actively recruiting students. On our way home, on the escalator at Citylink, we were standing behind a group of ‘younger’ people, carrying plastic carriers with our alma mater’s name and logo. Being marketers… we instinctively and deliberately ‘raised’ our voices and started a conversation…

“Well, I never regret going to NTU!” I began.

“Me too! I feel that NTU is a good school! If I were to choose again, I will still choose our school,” she replied.

Marketers will always be marketers. =)

We went on and on about our school life in a ‘normal’ volume. How silly it now seems, to be stressed over a project as major as FYP, our weird but sometimes funny (or rather lame) supervising professor making unreasonable requests. In fact, the conversation got me thinking about that stressful period a year ago. How things have changed! And how I miss the good NTU days!

(Disclaimer: This is not an advertisement for NTU. I'm sure ur schools are just as good! =p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home