Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day.... a romantic but sensitive day. Like my dad said, the retailers and restaurant owners would be grinning from ear to ear for the night, their pockets filled with $$. For boyfriends or husbands... it is a night to charm and romance ur gal, and hopefully, efforts that was painstakingly planned will pay off and bring a smile to her pretty face! For girlfriends or wives, it is also a night to do something sweet for him and show how much u appreciate him and his love for ya! =) For singles, don't need to wallow in self-pity, cos u can also show ur love and appreciation for ur friends around u!

I'm not really big on Valentine's Day. In fact, this was only the 3rd Valentine's Day that we dated each other out. keke. Previous V days was always swamped with other stuff. Even if we did celebrate, we just enjoyed each other's company over a simple meal.... sometimes there were gifts, sometimes no (strangely, I dun REALLY mind cos I know prices are inflated! But of cos, who would mind receiving nice, sweet & romantic stuff rite! :) ) But let me just say... I'm rather surprised this time. N... a surprised KH = nervous KH = prone to embarrassing actions. Shhhh. *blush*

Thanks dear.... for such a wonderful night.

I really feel very blessed and happy... being with Ba, with my family and also my very close friends this 'festive' season! I love you guys! So here's my Valentine's Day confession to all of u!

Oh ya, although my dad is right, I still can't help but feel on top of the world...

(belated post for 14 Feb)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home