Sunday, May 06, 2007

World of Warcraft (For Dear...)

Ba told me that 30 April is a special day. Not only because it's 弟's bd. But also becos it's his last day playing WoW. I don't know what happened, certainly hope that he got bored of the game and not because of me .

Anyway, why am I blogging about this? This game used to be the cause of many of our quarrels as well as contribute to part of our relationship. One year ago, I was playing this game too. Was so amazed by the graphics and the team-work. Ba used his priest to play together with my warlock and it was fun..killing monsters, making friends (Jammi, the mage). and the usual KH character also shows in the game (much to Jammi and Kelvin's amusement).... I always got lost and Ba had to make detours to find me. hahaha.

A bird's eye view of the beautiful landscape in the game. Dun know how it was taken.


Ok, this person died in a funny way.... In WoW, you become a translucent spirit and u gotta go find ur corpse. I rem feeling so agitated when Hordes (our enemy race) kept camping for us till Ba gotta re-login as his Level 60 hunter to avenge our 'deaths'.


Stormwind City.... where all humans thrive. =) This is our main town.



I got my mount (horse), a fiery hot-looking horse which I got for free... Ba had to scrimp and save for his. Jammi helped me get my mount though. Jammi and i then 'danced' together (on our mounts) at his mage-quarter to celebrate. Felt so happy!

There was once Ba and I stood at the Bow of the ship, pretending we are from Titanic. =)

There was once I board a stationery ship thinking that Jammi and Ba was on it. In the end I was on the wrong one... which made them laugh.

If only I have the time to play again, I think the experience will be different. One year had passed. 弟 just came back from Taipei.....One yr ago... I was a few days away from my Taipei trip.

I need to get away from this place for a while... be it overseas or virtually....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home