Loving Myself More...
This week, I received some hurtful comments from my supervisor.
"Even if you have not done it before, doesn't mean you can just do it without thinking through. You should have known what to bring for the event and not wait for me to remind you. I'm so tempted to not remind you, but if I don't and the management found out, I will be the one whose head will roll, not yours, you know?"
It's not that I din think through. I did. How would I know what are the additional things to bring for this event? I have already prepared all the basic things that I thought is needed. Whatever. I don't wanna dwell on it.
Wendy told me I should learn to dote more on myself. Do little things that makes me feel happy. Been so so busy and caught up with my life till I don't know who I am anymore.
On a different note, MAIDDY NG has finally QUALIFIED for the Maid Crown yesterday after losing to me in bowling! muhahaha. U guys are my witness k! N I have this urge to go bowling again.
Really got a feeling as though we are not in Singapore yesterday. Esp when Jun produced a MAP from her bag and was exploring it with Ba. (I think I better refrain from touching it). I hope that we can go Australia for real. SAVE up, guys!
An Advance Happy Birthday to my MAIDDY! your present is coming soon! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home