Wedding Bells - Photography
Felt happy and satisfied that we have found our desired venue for the wedding. Hoping that everything will be smooth especially since my coordinator told me that she will be transferred to another department!
Anyway, we have already shortlisted three photographers for our wedding. As pictures speaks a thousand words, we really place a lot of emphasis on choosing THE ONE.
As both Ba and I are kind of new to photography, we consulted 弟 for most of the stuff. We learnt a lot from the photographers whom we met up with. Thanks for all the advices. :)
1) Click Photography
Recommended by my cousin. 弟 said that she is not bad too. The most important thing is that price is pretty attractive! But somehow, after knowing more from the various photographers, I'm looking out for details of expressions on the faces of guests rather than just posed shots (which are easier to take).I'm also worried as there are not much portfolio to view too... don't want another case of Eugene...
2) 1950 Photography - Chiuen Feng
CF works very near my work place and stays the next block to my house!However, 弟 said that his works are not really WOW. During our meet-up with him, the conversations were kind of awkward too... not really any 'sparks'. His cost is not cheap too! I can get a better photographer with a few hundred $ top-up!
3) Expressively Joho - Michael Chan
Yes, it is 弟 fave photographer, Michael Chan!Prior to our meeting, I was worried he would be an arrogant photographer who choose his client, but he is actually a pretty nice chap!
Went to his place and we sort of hit it off? Though he only has two years of experience, he really has an amazing portfolio that impresses us very much! We chatted about everything... even how he quit his job to become a photographer. He also discussed photography stuff with 弟 while the two of us were having question marks hanging in the air. LOL.
How nice... to turn passion into work?
Anyway, of course, we prefer to hire Michael for the job. But I still haven't made up my mind with regards to table shots. Of cos... I like the fact that Michael has no hidden cost... :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home