Saturday, May 01, 2010

Friends vs Colleagues

I have always had my concerns about working with friends. Cos being friends and colleagues are two very different matters. Will we still stay as friends? Will we have conflict at work? Can we draw a clear line between the work self and the carefree self that is me when I'm with friends?

That is why, I'm no believer that colleagues can be friends as well. Seems like the integration is already drawing a clear line between the colleagues that I call my 'so-called' friends. We haven't even changed seats. We just celebrated 'Secretary Week' last week. Now I wonder if they feel that my sup and I are hypocrites?

Whatever. I just wanna say... Whatever changes you are experiencing in your job scope, is really not within our control. I'm just sad that things have to become like this. I'm sad that our 'friendship' is only worth so much.

And... I feel disappointed. Cos... you guys seemed to have lost the 'Be Patient, Keep Learning and Give Something Back' theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home