Friday, November 27, 2009

Updates! Updates!

November is really flying by fast! It has been a very busy month that I do not have much time to update.

Being a Mrs has been a breeze so far. Without commitment of a marriage marriage yet, more TLC shown and given, really feel very 幸福. I felt more courageous in dealing with my troubles. This new title seemed to give me 'renewed power' and make me a better person (maybe cos I'm happier?).

Being a Mrs also meant... more time with our families. For him, frequent dinners with mom and dad. For me, I have been spending time with my BILs, SIL and MIL. haha. I know I don't help much in the kitchen.... but I do contribute.... in terms of losing mahjong. :( So broke liao. But nevermind... I finally did my first pong pong win when all along I've only done my ping hu. I can't wait for the arrival of xiao rui rui. She will no doubt be the highlight when she enters the world. I bet she will be very adoable!! Oh ya, don't worry, I still don't feel any stress to be a mother yet. I want to enjoy married life in our new house wo kids first if I can help it. haha.

Went visiting granny in the hospital and really felt relieved that she is getting better. She can walk again.... though the progress was slow and labourious, I'm glad the family is there to care for her. I love seeing her sweet smile... her whole face just lights up, much more beautiful than an xmas tree.

It really does help to be Mrs and have friends who are more excited than me about my own status!
A once-in-a-yr meet-up with CPF gals. They were so excited abt my status that they keep asking so many questions. *faint. Congrats to Fen who is gg towards the same path as me. But I wonder why most girls nowadays don't wait for the proposal ring.... it seems the norm to ballot for flat, then go with boyfriend to choose proposal ring together. Am I just plain traditional?

A 'couple couple' outing with the Peicai gang. Btw, not all r couples ok. FYI. Baddest bad and I received so many congrats msges. Enjoyed ourselves much and had so much fun! Played a game that makes me feel that he knows more about my friends than I do. -_-"

Went JB with Gazebooers and had an overnight stay in a hotel that has an auto-flushing toilet. The flush is really powerful. Starts at 4am in the morning and flush all the way till 9+am. Luckily we were still talking and awake when the flushing started. If not, imagine how freaked out we would be in the middle of sleep!

Steamboat outing with TWG where they asked why I didn't bring my hubby. hahaha. The tom yam was so spicy that I think I was full from drinking plain water. Ate from 7.30pm to closing time. I needa exercise!!! Devilly and Ms Rose din come. But well, I have gone house-visiting at Ms Rose's new house. Maybe I should invite myself over for sleep-over soon. haha. As for Devilly, guess what, I had a 'Singapore road trip' with her just last night. Devilly, remember to buy 4D okay. If really strike, we can go for a REAL roadtrip like the good 'old' days. haha.

Yeah! Long weekend is finally here. Looking forward to really enjoying myself. And Dec is finally arriving.

Oh ya, I wanna take this chance to say a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MS Bulldog! Glad that I haven't seen the bulldoggy face for so long. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home