Eat, Sleep, Dream... Australia
Finally taken MC to rest and rejuvenate at home.
What a week!! I have been working till 9pm for 2 days last week as well as stayed up till 12+am (which is late by KH standard) almost every nite to discuss my itinerary for Australia trip. My runny nose is not helping at all. Finally concluded it on Fri nite at TCC where all of us (with the exception of Jun, the owl, maybe) are ready to drop dead and slp. zzzzz. Apologies to Syl and Wenz who have to put up with us staring at a MAP for a few hours. hahaha.
Why is Melbourne just so BIG? The time we spent on Great Ocean Road (if we were to travel the whole stretch) is going to be much longer than I will take to tour Singapore. I worry that Ba will be so worn out from driving so much. When I fetch my 弟back to camp at Sugei Gedong (a 45 min journey), I'm already so tired, imagine driving such long distances in Australia (not to mention there are wildlife crossing, kangaroos and wallabies)!
All in all, I am glad that the trip is on and we are not too ambitious to squeeze two BIG cities in the short (and it really feels short) 10-day trip.
Sacrifices to be made:
1) Driving: I will be driving more. Will practise on my braking. Over the yrs, I have learnt how to accelerate and overtake other vehicles, but with speed comes my bad habit of braking violently. To let my passengers have a more comfortable ride, I shall now polish my braking skills. hahaha.
2) Parking: All of u know that I have a big problem with this. So if u see a (red or champagne gold colour) car easing forward and reversing repeatedly in a parking lot, it will most prob be ME. please cheer and support ok! =)
3) Money: Ba and I used to spend on one very very ex meal every month as 'reward'. For the rest of the yr, this luxury will be suspended till further notice. I will scrimp and save!
Less than 2 months before my get-away! I can hardly wait!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home