Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happenings

1) 1-YR AGO.... The Gazebooers went Thailand...Hopefully more trips will be planned in the near future! MUacks.

2) Full Strength meet-up
Finally I managed to meet up with my Gazebooers. Sther has left for China le. Bon voyage and tell me all about ur trip once u are back! Miss ya!

3) Pei's farewell dinner
Finally managed to meet Pei, Cam and Jun (ok... Jun again. h
ahaha) for farewell dinner to my dear FYP Mate who's going back to Malaysia. I hope that it will be a fresh start for her. Wishing her all the best!

4) About marriage

Ok... recently I've been entertaining a lot of questions about when am I getting married.... izzit next yr or 2 yrs later or.......

I finally have an answer.... presenting this.....

if I dun have to steal to get this Tiffany diamond... I'll get married imm. *hint hint* xp


5) Pasir Gudang

Had a nice seafood dinner at Pasir Gudang in JB with Ba and his colleagues. =) I'm down with sore throat now. But I did enjoy the scenery (of Sembawang which is at the opposite shore) and the sea breeze.
Feeling tired and really broke! To a great week ahead and more outings to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home