Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm Loving It =)

Been through 2 hectic and busy weekends. N as usual, work is never easy. So this entry will be about some positive stuff (which might just make u faint and go "duh... -_-")over the past two weeks to keep my spirits up! =p

1) I love it when Ba and I have a heart-to-heart talk at the beach while enjoying the breeze under the starlit night, we ironed out some issues that nite

2) I love sitting in a couple seat with Ba while watching Harry Potter (a boring movie)

3) I love it when my colleague from our sister company, Grace, took the initiative to help me unload the bbq food although it's not her job. (seriously, I was so touched I gave her a hug)

4) I love it when Grace, Miche and I talk about our future while taking a break during the company's chalet

5) I love it when my student gave me a 'buay song' look when I force her to do her maths (I'm evil, muhahaha)

6) I love it more when she looked at me incredulously when I told her we are using her Harry Potter book as a bet for a A2 in her Maths.

7) I love it most when she sms-ed later in the afternoon asking "which type of 10-yr series should I buy huh?Yearly papers?". (*victorious!)

8) I love it when Ba refused to let me carry my 7 heavy, HARD-cover Harry Potter books cos the sharp edges of the books kept banging onto my legs.

9) I love it when I threaten those that ordered Harry Potter books from me about smsing spoilers to them (they go... "ahhhhh dun tell me!")

10) I love maid's loud, bombastic laughter which never fails to make me laugh.

11) I love huddling together with my TWG and Ba in the cold, big ktv room cos we were unprepared to go ktv and no one brought any sweater.

12) I love Jun and Wendy for breaking my ear-drums while singing 对的人, Syl's trademark song. LOL.

13) I love it when we irritate YM and uncle James by choosing songs by Fahrenheit.

14) I love getting to know how my friends are getting on in their lives though I have to sit on dirty steps outside Marina Square and inhale 2nd-hand smoke

15) I love it when I leave the office on Monday.

I can't wait for the weekends to be here! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home