Floating Along...
Among all the internal struggles and stress in my daily life, I have finally managed to have a calm Friday night, by myself at home. The feeling is really peaceful and I just don't feel like doing or thinking about anything serious. Just to reflect on the happiness in my life for the past few months since December.
Celebrated Baddest Bad's Birthday in a special way :)
Xmas was great fun with the Gazebooers at Sentosa and RWS with our annual stressful xmas xchange.And... with all the weddings, gatherings, baby showers from late Dec to Jan ...
The year of the Rabbit is supposed to be 旺for me since I have 捞 Yu Sheng 6 times!
Oh ya, my cactus have gone to 'a better world'...
Lastly, to share the great news with everyone, my personal interior designer actually managed to get his rocking chair, Rocky, a place to be displayed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home