Project Cactus
Baddest Bad and I are in the midst of our competition known as Project Cactus.
Guess who is leading? Well... not HIM but ME! Muahaha.
We had a discussion about our future garden (a small planter area) and plants he wanted to include are:
1) Pandan
2) Lime
3) Tomato
4) Cactus
5) Curry leave plant (inspired by Dad's plant when he cooked curry using the leaves last weekend)
6) Sunflower (by moi)
It's a garden more for self-consumption right? keke.
Though the last (round) cactus owned by me had sort of deflated... well, I'm ready to start afresh!!
May the best win for Project Cactus!
1) Pandan
2) Lime
3) Tomato
4) Cactus
5) Curry leave plant (inspired by Dad's plant when he cooked curry using the leaves last weekend)
6) Sunflower (by moi)
It's a garden more for self-consumption right? keke.
Though the last (round) cactus owned by me had sort of deflated... well, I'm ready to start afresh!!
May the best win for Project Cactus!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home