Thursday, January 07, 2010

A Brand New Year

The last few weeks of the year is filled with joy, expectations and lotsa fun. I played till the wee hours, enjoying life to the fullest.

Dinner with TWG girls

Went Xmas shopping with Ms Rose before meeting the TWG for dinner.

Tada... us in the fitting room wearing the same dress! Ok... shopping for clothes is not on my agenda... but hey, we are shopping, right?

Realised that everyone seemed to have their challenges in work. Hope the new year will be better for all of us.

Gazebooers Xmas Exchange


It's once again, the highly stressful xmas exchange 2009! hahaha. This year, my angel is non-other than Yaya! The most dreaded angel of all who gave me something that I can guess from the wrapper. But nontheless, I love my useful present. Thanks Yaya! You will see this towel in my new house. :)

And Sther is my mortal this year! She was impressed with the wrapper which is not wrapped by me... -_-"

All of us, with our nice presents!

Xmas Eve 2009
We played Santa Claus in the office. While you are around the office giving out presents, other 'Santas' will be leaving you presents are your vacant work station.
My loot for the day. Pardon my messy table.

Baddest Bad picked me up after my xmas lunch with colleagues at Seafood Paradise @ Defu. After spending sometime discussing about Tiffany & Co. (and his lack of ability to get it for me) and spending some time to convince me that like all other xmas, he didn't have a present for me, he surprised (or is that called distract?) me with....
It's Royce dark choc potato chips! My fave combi! haha. Thanks Dear.

Xmas & Barui's BD

Chenyi and I arrived at the Lee Family house early to start food preparation. It's fun preparing food. I always feel that it's a good way to bond during food preparation, apart from during the BBQ. But please don't tell me to skew the prawns. I hate anything dead with eyes.

All of us during our BBQ. Baddest bad loves this photo cos his face is small and just before the shutter went off, it got really smoky!

New Year Eve

Gotten a little sick nearing the new year. What a bad start. After taking a short nap at home, Baddesd Bad drove the gazebooers (less Sther) to the Peicai chalet.

I love big group gatherings. Playing games, catching up with each other. I guess, I really did miss sec school life.All of us at about 2.30am in the morning of the new year.

New Year's Day

Woke up very late. Lazed around before going to Dear's aunt's place for dinner. Whole night was spent talking either chatting with Helena and other cousins or babysitting the toddlers, esp the '24 hour battery'. I wonder how does her parents cope with her. I'm tired just handling her for an evening. :p

Met up with Kelvin at about 11pm and went for late night prata. No wonder I kept falling sick. Too much heaty food liao. BBQ and prata! I'm so dead. Hope that he will find his courage to confront his fears and make the correct decision!

It's only the 4th day of work. I felt that those joyous occasions were a lifetime away. There are so many things lined up to do. Hope I recover in spirit fast.

On a totally different note, 弟will be flying off to Sweden tonight. Feeling envious yet excited for him and a tad bit sad. No one for me to disturb in 6 months! He better take more pictures for me to look at. :pDim Sum lunch at Red Star on the 2nd day of the new year as a pre-departure celebration for 弟.

Happy New Year! Hope that everyone's new year has been a fulfilling and smooth-sailing one so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home