Sunday, September 30, 2007

Nothing's Forever, Change is the only Constant in Life.

Been to Xia Pei Pei's blog... and realised that she must be feeling the way I have been feeling these 2 weeks.

Over the span of 2 weeks, I have received 4 pieces of news about close colleagues or friends leaving their jobs. Reasons ranged from unbearable bosses, relationship problems, low pay, long hours...etc. Last week, we also held a farewell celebration for my interns. How I wish I'm back to my internship days too. Leaving all the office mess behind and going back to the books.

Call me a pessimist, but I feel that human beings are lonely creatures. You come to this world alone and at the end of the journey, you leave this world alone too. My Dad told me to 看开, to 放下, to 珍惜眼前人 because 一切都是空的. Yet I just can't remain unaffected.

I have been forced to clear my dusty room as my new furniture is due to arrive next week. The songs that I used to listen to, the things that used to be so important to me.... it's like a walk down memory lane once again.




Some of of cassette collection! Boyzone, 911 and Savage Garden! Threw them all away as I don't have any player anymore.











911 - The journey... a gift that Xia Pei Pei gave me cos I liked them so much





I used to be a Britney fan! The first song I ever sang to Ba (on the phone) was 'Born to Make You Happy".

"Don't know how to live without ur love.... I was born to make u happy..."

Sadly, her imaged changed and her last CD that I bought is "I'm a Slave for U".


Complimentary from Lime Magazine! I was so happy to get it!









My $5 Tamagotchi... bought from 7-11. 弟got a Digimon for $10.... which he dropped into his soup. =)










Ba's first and only Discman! He 'gave' it to me after I moved out from hall (to accompany me to school).




Yes, change is the only thing constant. And in life, sometimes we have no choice but to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home