Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Fave Places...

I love water bodies.... waterfall, rapids, rivers, sea, meanders.... etc. I just feel at peace with myself whenever I'm at these places.

Some of you may know, whenever I travel, as long as there are water bodies (esp waterfall and rapids), KH will definitely wanna go there! haha.

They wash away the stress, the sadness and everything negative. And I got to visit these beautiful places with people who are so dear to me.... now that's a bonus. :)

Hope that these pictures will brighten ur lives and wash away (or make u forget temporarily) your pain just like it did with mine.

Wulai Waterfall, Taipei
We behaved as if we never seen waterfall before.

DanShui dock, before setting off for Fisherman's Wharf, Taiwan
The place where we enjoyed too much till we missed the beautiful dan shui sunset.

Sunset at East Coast Park, Singapore
The place where i frequent, from cycling, picnicking, bbqing overnight with friends to dating and skating. My fave place in SG.

View of the Pacific Ocean, Along the Great Ocean Road, Victoria
Our first view of the ocean for my Victoria trip *squeals with joy*

Some of the apostles along Great Ocean Road, Victoria
We were speechless as we took in the beauty of the famous 12 Apostles, the cold of the strong winds forgotten...

Hopkins Fall, Little Niagara Falls in Victoria
Drove to visit this waterfall in a slight drizzle. awww....

Murrays Lookout Point, Arthur Seat Park, Victoria -
The place where we saw a rainbow in the cloudy sky

View from our scenic villa, Batam
Where we ohh and ahhh over the nice villa

Of cos.... more pictures will come up soon! Hope I can see the geysers in New Zealand next year! *praying*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home