Sunday, March 16, 2008

February

February, the shortest month of the year. Yet, it felt as if it's very long. Cos many things happened and after everything, it was still February. On the contrary, March passes real fast. It's the 3rd week le.

Chinese New Year (7 - 9 Feb)
A traditional 初一, spent at my 大伯's house with my cousins. Had a really eventful chinese new year this year. Packed to the brim with activities. Mahjong was the 主角. I played it at Yishan's house on 初二,and watched Ba won his $17 from his Mom and brothers on 初三. Watched CJ 7 with Ba and my family on 初二.

Jun's, My Dear Devilly's Special Day (13 Feb)
I was really tired that day. Work wasn't good, played too much over the holidays and can't get my feelings and spirits in good shape. But I still met up with Devilly for her bd celebrations!

Know what are the similarities I shared with her? Well.... we both have LUCKY number as our birthday. We both get hungry easily. Our handphone nos. starts with '982' and has 2 '5's in it. I think that's all I can say. We have more differences then similarities. hahaha.

I remember laughing real loudly and being real high that night. We were real creating a scene, like what we normally do and we have to keep reminding ourselves that tomorrow is a work day. =P

Oh, why didn't I take any pic with the BD gal? I DID! But she took it in video mode. haiz.

Valentine's Day (14 Feb) This year's V day, I didn't expect to really celebrate. Cos I dun wanna make it a habit to make Ba waste lots of money. But Ba is thoughtful enough to plan a mini BBQ at ECP for us. I know I felt grumpy and real tired that night and kept complaining about this and that. But truth is, I felt very touched he spent his MC day buying stuff for the night. He is sick lor. haiz.

Thanks dear, for the bbq. I had a memorable nite of laughters and just being blissful.

p/s: maybe it looks like burning of some incense paper to you, but this is our lovely make-shift bbq pit!


Batam Trip with Gazebooers (16 & 17 Feb) Finally, the Gazebooers are going on a trip ON THEIR own, hahaha. We got a nice villa and nice sea views. But somehow, it just have no impact on me. Just makes me miss Victoria very very much. I don't feel home-sick, but I feel Victoria-sick.

BUT, I do enjoy the company. The girls talk. The games of Citadel. Oh ya, I tried jet-skiing too! How scary, but it's still exciting! =)Yes, we played volleyball! Look how engrossed we were? We were just posing if you wanna believe it. 1,2,3 jump, and we did. hahaha. I miss the funny silly things we like to do. That only WE will do.

Reunion Lunch and Dinner (24 Feb)
The bunch of us went to Devilly's new house for reunion lunch. I had spent the previous day with her, shopping for all the different balls to be placed into our meal. Lots of fun and laughter again. We ate to our heart's content and I'm glad that it's a huge success except that I have developed a phobia for balls!

After meeting them, I went to Ba's house for reunion dinner with his extended family.Finally, I managed to see and speak with Helena. Been so long since I last talked to her properly. haha. We can really click well cos we are both from NTU. =)

I think I am starting to love kids. I actually carried 2 babies that night! hahaha. While Ba was busily setting up for video conferencing with his cousin in Europe, I was chasing his little niece (a cute toddler) around the room.

A Punctured Tyre (25 Feb)What's my lovely Bro doing? He's fixing his bicycle (ok, Rockey's bicycle, Chow Chow) tyre at ECP! So what happened? Well, the smart guy decided to cycle to ECP to meet the usual skating gang but his tyre was punctured (by a long penknife blade) on his way there. So Ba drove the whole gang to his aid.

BTW, Ba got his reward for driving us there, cos the site where that fateful incident occurred was near a private terrace, so there was this group of people walking their dog. N the dog gave my Ba a HUGE lick on his leg! hahaha. It was a watery affair, such that we thought the dog pee-ed on him! muhahaha.

Back to ECP to skate after that. Here's me and Kel, wearing our skates.Well, I'm not supposed to talk about the unpleasant thing that happened between Ba and me that night, but let's just say, I'm very grateful to him. Cos even after that incident, he drove my bro with Chow Chow, back home, as my smart bro managed to vent his anger on the tyre, on his ride back home, which resulted in a broken noose (what's that called?) and a flat tyre, again. What an unlucky night!

Plain Tired (29 Feb)
Took leave on 29 Feb as I'm really very tired and visited the dentist. Made up with Ba on this day of the leap year. We spent the night talking at ECP.

Maybe it's because he's a man of few words, I love hearing him talk. About his views of things. His words can make me laugh, tear and make me have a lot of 感触. I guess, that's one of the things I love about him ba.


Well, what an eventful Febuary. From the look of it, ECP seemed to be my fave place in SG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home